The accepted NAACL 2024 tutorials are listed below. We will add more details such as the dates and links to the tutorial websites later.
- Combating Security and Privacy Issues in the Era of Large Language Models. Muhao Chen, Chaowei Xiao, Huan Sun, Lei Li, Leon Derczynski and Anima Anandkumar.
- Human-AI Interaction in the Age of LLMs. Diyi Yang, Tongshuang Wu and Marti A. Hearst.
- Explanation in the Era of Large Language Models. Zining Zhu, Hanjie Chen, Xi Ye, Chenhao Tan, Ana Marasovic, Sarah Wiegreffe and Qing Lyu.
- Catch Me If You GPT: Tutorial on Deepfake Texts. Adaku Uchendu, Saranya Venkatraman, Thai Le and Dongwon Lee.
- From Text to Context: Contextualizing Language with Humans, Groups, and Communities for Socially Aware NLP. Adithya Ganesan, Siddharth Mangalik, Vasudha Varadarajan, Nikita Soni, Swanie Juhng, João Sedoc, Andrew Schwartz, Salvatore Giorgi and Ryan Boyd.
- Spatial and Temporal Language Understanding: Representation, Reasoning, and Grounding. Parisa Kordjamshidi, Marie-Francine Moens, James Pustejovsky and Qiang Ning.